Caroline Deacon (2004)
Every baby has three basic needs that they rely on their parents to fulfil, namely human contact, food and sleep. If you can satisfy these three needs in your baby you will solve many difficulties you have with crying, sleeping and feeding, and help your baby to grow happy, calm and contented. Caroline shows you how with her three-step, tried-and-tested plan.
- Ways to help your baby sleep through the night
- Proven soothing techniques to comfort crying
- Successful feeding from bottle or breast
- Practical steps to solve problems with colic
- Establishing the right routine for you and your baby.