Charlotte Keating - V Neck Breastfeeding Top
An attractive flatteringly cut top.
Itís easy to see why this pretty v-neck nursing top is so popular. With a flattering gentle frill trim along the neckline and pull-aside cup opening for easy & discreet access, itís perfect for everyday wear or dressing up for a special occasion.
Worn as a maternity top, it fits & flatters through to full term pregnancy by providing ample room for an expanding pregnancy bump making it an essential and affordable purchase for expectant mums who are already thinking about the possibility of breastfeeding.
Made in Britain
Sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (equiv. to: UK 10, 12, 14, 16, 18)
Colours: Fresh White, Slate Navy, Pillarbox Red, Jet Black
Composition: 92% Viscose, 8% Elastane
Wash Care: Machine washable 40í, medium iron, tumble dry low.
- Discreet feeding panel cut in just the right shape and place ensures easy and ample access for baby breastfeeding.
- The feeding access can be manipulated single handed leaving the other hand free to position the baby
- Made from soft, supple, viscose jersey with 8% elastane content, our tops return to their original shape after manipulation when feeding.
- Viscose is a natural fibre further processed to make it into a usable yarn Ė making it a comfortable and breathable material.
- Cut for a fuller bust to accommodate new curves (allowing for increase of 3-4 cup sizes with breastfeeding)
- Longer length & more generous cut around the hips and tummy cover up pregnancy bump and any post natal tummy.
- Items are nipped in under the bust, for a flattering fit.
- Double thickness on the bust area disguises breast-pad silhouettes.
- Flattering necklines for the fuller bust are cut with modesty in mind.
- Longer sleeves offer additional coverage before arms become toned again from lifting the baby.
How to use:
First reach in above the neckline to unclip nursing bra then place baby in position. Reach up into the top to pull bra cup down and move the v-neck to one side to allow baby to latch on. The fabric is lovely and supple which makes the process fuss free.
View Delivery & Returns Policy
||Good fit and comfortable
||Date Posted: 14/06/2013
|Nice top, good fit and true to size. Offers comfortable discreet feeding this one of the best tops I have had. I have three boys all breast fed.|
|- Mahj, Devon|
||Comfy, practical and stylish
||Date Posted: 13/04/2012
|This top has been a godsend and really allowed me to get out and about and breastfeed. I would definitely recommend it. It is also a comfy, stylish top that goes with pretty much anything.|
||Date Posted: 10/08/2011
|Just received my 3 tops and delighted with them. Good fit, and very flattering. Would recommend.|
|- Sarah, Perthshire|
||Fabulous breastfeeding top
||Date Posted: 03/12/2010
|Stylish, discreet top. This is the only one of my BF tops that makes me feel yummy as opposed to purely practical. I found the top fitted very well, the quality is great and the material has a lovely feel and hang to it. Easy to care for, machine washable, I can highly recommend this BF top.|
|- Tammy, Aberdeenshire|